//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Will u say it?



that my secret "wiil u say it"..
i mean can he say I LOVE U ?
last night i remember what he say to me
he say he did want to talk about love
and i say who care???
can you fell it
someone say if he dont love you
are u happy?


last day i just *tercengang* and remember what he say
OH GOD he so carzy
what can i do!



so  i breake up with he
and i *redha* ngan semua tu
and now i realy hapyy because can go  from he life..

so suck day


                                                           That is a damaged


                                                good bye