//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Someone Like You


I heard, that you're settled down. That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.Guess she gave you things, i didn't give to you.
Old friend. why so shy? It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited. But i couldn't stay away, i couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded, That for me, it isn't over.
Nevermind, i'ii find someone like you i wish nothing the best, for you too don't forget me, i beg,  i remember you sad:
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
that all bye