//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







With Ur Love

Baby you the best cause you worked me out. I keep building wall up  buat you tear 'em down. I'm fighting, I don't wanna like it. But you know i like it.Used to always think I was bulled proof. But you got an AK  and you're blowing through.Explosive,You don't even know it.I want you to know it.All of them other boys can walk away.They ain't even in the game (cos they  know that you own it.You got this swag you got this attitude,Wanna hear you say my name.Cause you flying with ur love!
okey bye