//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







First Meet

Hey, Okey done here, hee, okey guys i have a one secret just only my readers know it (:. Hey,how about my title it's weirdo right yeah it's about a first time i saw someone (:, i want to say i meet someone at Today Mall the it realy handsome and so cute and like he but i can't because he not mind hee! but i try to know him and then we be friend and i and he it same shcool oh god he name it i think you guys not need to know just a secret hee! and the until two week he was couple with someone oh god that it;s so sad hmm what can i do hehe but i so happy to see he happy (: i promise i want be happy like other people that