//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Sometimes It's Be


Hey guys.what up? okey about my title just sad story but I realy mad now because my friend she always make me angry why hah? tapi I not sad I try to be happy but I can hee okey last night I saw she and Alia and then she say she want couple with my  EX  !! I don't know what happen and I just say "why you want to couple with my EX ?" and she say "YES" what happen now GOD I can't do anything just see what hapeen and in two week she and her boyfriend was break haha! I just laughter and she say "what ape hahaha?" I just the streets with ina Farah it so much *gediik*  I can't stand it again so I don't want friedns with Farah she just want to have a boyfriend *gatalsangat* padah nyer macam tuh jugak GUD LUCK farah