//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Need it?
Turn off. I just remind that i can accept in any love time. K finee; I want you but not for forever but why you think it will be forever? serius you love me? I need a time to think it and approve it. sorry if late. T__T ^ Okay think about date or whatever it just like bother me. i can't face all. serius. So enough it. i just want you to let go. i think im not a girl that you find it. Yeahh. that is a good desicion. i hope so you can accept it. if you understand me please agree it. So done. I want my awesome day back. i don't want to trash. it's over to be nice at people. serius. i must kind at people Yeahh. that is good. So love. I hate you. it much pain. .__.