//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Cer Citer
hola
okey skak nie nk ckp pasal Cer citer skit
Cehh Wahhh
For the first time la
Maya dlm Tagged nie
Dn maya nk ckp korang jgn la buat
bab x best haha
:(
dan ape2 jela
dan maya nk ckp klau maya tgh sedih au!!!
uwekkkkkkk
Cehh Wahh
and i want to tell last night
my dad do a open house
and then i realy tired
sampai x tulis blog berhari2 tu
Cehh Wahh


now i realy boring
what to do ?
dan skak nie tgh tunggu bulan 12
disember




sebab tgh tunggu saudara maya dtg bru la
x sdih :)
and whatever!
now i want to sign out because nk layan tagged
Cehh Wahh
and now cume kene tunggu bula 12

okey that all








GoodBye