//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







what that?
going love?
so what that?
i need to honest for my love?
so what can i do for my love?
what i nonsense now?


for this time i realy don't now about my love
can you fell it?
but why he always talking about that girl ???
why?
are he not love me?






now i going to sick 
OH GOD!!!!!!!!!
i now love is no good! (that is to me)
and now i want to tell are you love to you Bf/Gf???
but anyway so long,so little,
now i need to *putus cinta* with he?
ssngat pedek waktu nye
can know it?
Oh God !






ape nak jadi teruk sangat Atoiiiii
dan now nak break ngan die ke?
ape2 je la
that all






GoodBye