//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







i realy sad now :{
hmmm..now i realy sad now
because my cousin now was go home in KL..
:|..now i realy boring....
my friend was tell me 
Fara:why you realy sad?
me:i dont know..must i need to tell you?
Fara:yess
me:hmm..my cousin was home
Fara:because that you sad?
me:yes
Fara:HahaHAHHAHA..crazy because that you want to sad?...you realy crazy...
me:?....no!...im not crazy...i have a reason okey...
Fara:what your reason?
me:nothing..that is my secret ....forever.... n

                                                                     that is a damaged in scholl




                                           goodbye