//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







one secret yg buat bengang



okey guys i know yg korang x paham pasal title kat atas nie kan?
okey i want to tell you about my real stories and my hobies...
and i want you know my perangai...
mmg teruk pun perangai maya..tp x seteruk mne pun..


i want to tell you about my secret but.....
my secret is to much merepek..
HaHa..


my stories is here..
and my real stories..
i dont know how to tell u!...
hmmmm



yesss...
hmmmm
okey guys..
i want to tell u about my secret 
this secret is realy *poyoh*...


macam nie ...citer kat sekola...secret nie...
only me and ina   know this secret..
now i want tell too u all

one day..i,fara.ina.pergi kat tandas and..
fara talk about she boyfriend..
oh god..
in my heart was ter tanye2 nape die ckp pasal boy friend die?
maybe she crazy..OH GOD
hmmm....
i just go out from toilet and she was hold my hand and i tell to she to release my hand...
hmm..
want i out i saw she boy friend with a girl...OH GOD..
ina terus pergi...and i just hold i says 
where u want to go?
and she says i want to talk to fara..
and i says dont misunderstanding
ohhh.....and ina terus pergi ke class...
i says hmmmm...realy *poyoh* and suck
so i follow ina ke class
so that is my stories but
fara tahu die ckp yg itu saudara die...
Haha...

so that is my secret


   GOODBYE