//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Dark?
Afraid? i just thinking why i must afraid of the dark. yeahh that people ask me. T_T i can forget is because it's like a dream that i never dream it. sorry if i can be strong or whatever. yeahh. me and you. it's cannot be free i just wanna my life back. seriusly? ; K finee. you always fight with me. i feel like a trash. oh damn. introuduce my friend Nina Nabilla. she is my neighbour. not for forever. she want to leave. oh serius? i miss he much. Sooo. outside it boring. never in my heart. dark is scray.