//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Crazier
Hey. Lonely is my life now and forever. I can't see my life in this world. i talk alone. i feel so crazier. it's just like a damn wrold. oh. i can blame this world. K finee ; i just think selfish. i thought he so far. oh shit. my cousin too, their never feel shy. now their in my house. but they feel like their house. huh? seriusly. i never say that their is wrong. i hide my feel. so their never knew it. finee; i like to be with they but not for forever. what the hell. their is much selfish. btw i must respectful for my mother. i wake up 2:35 am i pray. i pray to be peaceful and i hope i can be their loved ones for my family. so that all K baiii