//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







First Date.
Hey. Today is my first date with Amin he is awesome and kind. I love he. btw, he not mt taste. well's i like to friend with he. maybe my heart not open yet. we date at JUSCO he call me to go they. i happy. i never feel alone because he help me when i have a promblem he never damn like he friend, he friend is shit. i hate their. firstly he give me a rose. oh damn he so sweet. my mother is like he. my mother and amin mother is friend. we have a jodoh. seriusly? maybe we just friend forever? think is positif and negatif. i thnk i positif. serius? K finee ; that all K baii