//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Mine.
Hey. Bored are in my heart, hate it to much. i can control myself because i much patient of this world. K finee im joke. My friend is selfish. that all not think of me. is that  friend? Oh shit. I just  to friend with their. K finee i don't wanna to friend with they. i block them on facebook and twitter. *laugh* and i not give my link blog. Haha serve her self. You know my best friend that i think is fara that girl it much bitch. Myboyfriend is lied. Oh shitt. I just wanna to scream. no one i have in this world. seriusly. Finally i think i wanna to holiday i don't wanna to go shcool.; I just only have tuition. my shcool is suck. Finee im suck. Okayy im anonying. that all K baii. ;