//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Straight's
Hey, Straight is the right things that happen in my life. I know that is the correct,not  i want. I just pray to strong in he heart. Friend? Oh stop. thinking that is easy? Not have a more friend that is lied. I can't to trust or believe. Parent? who not love their parent. Stop to be anonying. Love? love is suck when we break, just like my little heart is break like a plade. Seriusly. ; Now my heart no one own it. Single is my boyfriend. Hakim is a bitch. Amin is awesome. ;; K finee. No one can force me to hate or love. K baii