//Geronimo

Disclaimer
You've visited to my blog.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here.


The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is May Mickky I'm from Toronto,Canada. my age is 17. I hate SUSHI! I love Justin Bieber.

Friend Home




Justin Bieber
He is amazing.
Flying back







Long Distance

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time and I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind all i have a picture on frame that i hold close to see you face everyday. With you is where I'd rather be, but we're stuck where we are and it's so hard, you're so far this long distance  is killing me. Now minute feeling like hours, Now hours like a day while im away. You know right now i can't be home i can't be home but im coming home soon. You like a damn man in my heart. I don't wanna you. Leave me. That all. K baii